Letter of the acting Secretary of the Interior communicating, in compliance with the resolution of the Senate of the 23d instant, a copy of a letter addressed by the Department of the Interior to the Commissioner of the General Land Office, in relation to the right of the State of Kansas to certain lands sold to the United States by the Osage Indians under the treaty of September 29, 1865 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Right of Kansas to certain lands sold to United States by Osage Indians, under treaty of September 29, 1865
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1407 S.exdoc.101). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215365