Memorial of the delegates of the Cherokee, Creek, and Choctaw Nations of Indians, remonstrating against the passage of the bill (S. 679) to organize the Territory of Oklahoma, consolidate the Indian tribes under a territorial government, and carry out the provisions of the Treaties of 1866 with certain Indian tribes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of delegates of Cherokee, Creek, and Choctaw Indians against passage of bill to organize Territory of Oklahoma
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1408 S.misdoc.143).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215436