Letter from the Secretary of the Interior to Hon. John Sherman, Chairman of Committee on Finance, inclosing copy of a letter from his predecessor in the Interior Department, and draught of a bill requiring the Secretary of the Treasury to withhold any moneys due from the United States to a defaulting state on any account whatever [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Letter from Secretary of Interior inclosing copy of letter from his predecessor, and draught of bill requiring Secretary of Treasury to withhold any moneys due from United States to defaulting State
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1408 S.misdoc.25).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215468