Foreign commerce and decadence of American shipping. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting report of Chief of the Division of Tonnage in the Treasury Department in relation to the foreign commerce of the United States and the decadence of American shipping [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Cause of Reduction of American Tonnage
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Chief of Division of Tonnage in Treasury Department on foreign commerce of United States and decadence of American shipping
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1417 H.exdoc.111).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215906