Claims of Pottawatomie Indians. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior transmitting the report of the Commissioners appointed to examine the claims of the Pottawatomie Indians, provided by the Treaty of August 7, 1868 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Report of commissioners appointed to examine claims of Pottawatomie Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1418 H.exdoc.154).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215949