Government offices at Paducah, Kentucky. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury in answer to the resolution of the House of February 16, 1870, in relation to the erection of a suitable building at Paducah, Kentucky, for the accommodation of the United States courts, post office, internal revenue, customs, and other offices of the government located in that city [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Public building at Paducah, Kentucky
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1418 H.exdoc.178).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215973