Awards under Hudson's Bay and Puget Sound Agricultural Companies' treaty. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury inclosing a letter from the Secretary of State asking an appropriation to pay the awards under the Hudson's Bay and Puget Sound Agricultural Companies' treaty with her Britannic Majesty [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriation to pay awards under Hudson Bay and Puget Sound Agricultural Company's treaty with her Britannic Majesty
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Division of Bookkeeping and Warrants
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1425 H.exdoc.220). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216013