List of privileges -- San Domingo Treaty. Message from the President of the United States in answer to a resolution of the House of 28th ultimo asking for a list of privileges accompanying or relating to the San Domingo Treaty [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President, asking list of privileges accompanying or relating to San Domingo treaty
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1425 H.exdoc.237).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216029