Quarantine steamer Illinois. Letter from the Secretary of War in relation to the United States transport steamer Illinois being transferred to the State of New York, by authority of law, for quarantine purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Transfer of United States steamer Illinois to New York for quarantine purposes
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1426 H.exdoc.268).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216058