Appropriations, new offices, etc. Statements showing I. Appropriations made during the second session of the Forty-first Congress. II. Offices created and the salaries thereof. III. the offices the salaries of which have been increased, with the amount of such increase, during the same period [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriations made during 41st Congress, 2d session; offices created, and salaries increased
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1433 H.misdoc.153).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216182