Memorial of Thomas H Dowling, praying the relief which in equity may be due by reason of his forcible ejection by the military authorities of the United States from the island of Yerba Buena, to which he claims title [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Private Land Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of Thomas H. Dowling for relief due to forcible ejection from island of Yerba Buena
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1442 S.misdoc.48). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216479