Wreck of Scotland light-ship. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury in answer to a resolution of the House of December 13, 1870, relative to the wreck of the Scotland light-ship [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Secretary of Treasury, on wreck of Scotland light-ship
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1453 H.exdoc.22).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216658