Income tax. Letter from the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, addressed to Hon. Samuel Hooper, chairman committee of ways and means, relative to the income tax [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- Commissioner of Internal Revenue, on income tax
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1462 H.misdoc.51). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216826