Resolution of the Legislature of Texas, asking the appointment of a joint committee to inquire into and report upon the outrages committed in that state during the past five years by bands of Indians living within the United States, and harbored within the Republic of Mexico [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Resolution of legislature of Texas asking appointment of joint committee to inquire into and report on outrages committed during past five years by bands of Indians living within United States, and harbored within republic of Mexico
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1467 S.misdoc.37).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4216981