Election contest, Third District of Arkansas. Response of Hon. John Edwards to the memorial of Hon. Thomas Boles, contestant, for a seat in the Forty-second Congress from the Third Congressional District of Arkansas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Elections
- Additional Titles:
- Response of Hon. John Edwards, third district Arkansas, to memorial of Hon. Thomas Boles, contestant
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1472 H.misdoc.12). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217026