Message from the President of the United States, transmitting reports from the Secretary of State and the Secretary of the Navy relative to the cases of the ship Hudson and the schooner Washington [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President on cases of ship Hudson and schooner Washington
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1478 S.exdoc.19). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217081