Letter of the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of February 27, 1871, information relative to claims incurred in suppressing Indian hostilities in Oregon and Washington Territories, and which were acted and reported upon by the commission authorized by Act of August 18, 1856 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Claims incurred in suppressing Indian hostilities in Oregon and Washington Territories, acted and reported on
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1478 S.exdoc.1). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217082