Letter from the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, upon the action of the Department of the Interior relating to the Kansas Indian lands in the State of Kansas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs, on action of Department of Interior relating to Kansas Indian lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1481 S.misdoc.10). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217158