Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, addressed to Hon. James Harlan, Chairman of Committee on Indian Affairs, transmitting copy of a report from the Commissioner of Indian Affairs in relation to certain selections of land made for members of the Shawnee tribe of Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Additional Titles:
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs, on certain selections of land made for members of Shawnee tribe of Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1481 S.misdoc.47). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217196