Resolutions of the Legislature of Kansas, in favor of the formation of a new judicial district composed of Southern Kansas and the Indian Territory [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Kansas, for formation of new judicial district composed of Southern Kansas and Indian Territory
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1482 S.misdoc.85).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217304