Banks in the City of New York. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to a resolution of the House of the 12th instant, in relation to banks in the City of New York, organized under the banking system of the United States, concerned or interested in promoting any artificial scarcity of money [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Additional Titles:
- Banks in city of New York, concerned or interested in promoting an artificial scarcity of money
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1510 H.exdoc.21).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217558