Quantity of paper required to replace the present national bank circulation. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to a resolution of the House of March 31, 1871, transmitting an estimate of the number of pounds of paper that will be required to replace the present national bank circulation, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate of number of pounds of paper that will be required to replace present national-bank circulation, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1510 H.exdoc.40).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217574