The case of Great Britain as laid before the tribunal of arbitration, convened at Geneva under the provisions of the treaty between the United States of America and Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain, concluded at Washington, May 8, 1871. Transmitted to Congress by the President of the United States, April 21, 1872 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Geneva arbitration, British case and evidence, 3 vols
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 1,005 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of State. Geneva Arbitration
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1517 H.exdoc.282).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4217813