Records of Ohio soldiers in War Department. Resolutions of the Legislature of Ohio, relative to the records of Ohio soldiers in the War Department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Ohio on records of soldiers of Ohio in War Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1526 H.misdoc.154).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4218003