Affairs in Insurrectionary States. Part 3, South Carolina, Vol. 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Select Committee To Inquire into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States, Forty-Second Congress, second session, on June 6-8, 10, 12, 14, 22, 24, 26, 30, July 3, 4, 6-8, 10, 15, 1871
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Select Committee on the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 637 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
July 3 and 4 hearings were held in Columbia, S.C.; July 6-8, and 10 hearings were held in Spartanburgh, S.C.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1486 S.rp.41)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4218192