Report of the Commissioners and Evidence Taken in Regard to the Sutro Tunnel [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Mines and Mining, Forty-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 12, 16, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26-29, Mar. 1, 2, 15, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25-29, 1872
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Mines and Mining
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 466 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Considers (42) H.R. 2966.
Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 2nd session.
Hearing was issued as part of H. Rpt. 42-94.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1543 H.rp.94)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4218207