Letter from the Attorney General, in reply to a resolution of the Senate in relation to cases authorized to be brought, or that are pending, in the United States Court of Claims to settle the title to lands in the Hot Springs reservation, Arkansas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Justice
- Additional Titles:
- Cases authorized to be brought, or that are pending, in United States Court of Claims to settle title to lands in Hot Springs reservation, Arkansas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1545 S.exdoc.49).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4218250