Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting an estimate of the cost of a suitable building for the use of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and the storage of the books and papers of his department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate of cost of suitable building for use of Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 42nd Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1567 H.exdoc.171).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4218913