Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of May 15, 1874, correspondence in relation to the troubles in Arkansas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President, correspondence on troubles in Arkansas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 149 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1581 S.exdoc.51). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4219156