Letter of the Commissioner of the General Land-Office, to Hon. W. M. Stewart, Committee on Public Lands, in relation to the bill (H. R. 1108) to amend the act entitled An act to provide for the removal of the Flathead and other Indians from the Bitter Root Valley, in the Territory of Montana, approved June 5, 1872 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Land Office
- Additional Titles:
- Bill to amend act to provide for removal of Flathead and other Indians from Bitter-Root Valley, in Territory of Montana. Letter of Commissioner of General Land Office
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1584 S.misdoc.45).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4219228