Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, to the Chairman of the Committee on Indian Affairs, accompanying a copy of a memorial of the Indians of Cattaraugus and Allegany reservations, in the State of New York, protesting against the passage of the House bill 1053, entitled An act to authorize the Cattaraugus and Allegany Indians in the State of New York to lease lands, confirm leases, and quiet titles to their lands [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of Indians of Cattaraugus and Alleghany reservations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1584 S.misdoc.71).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4219256