Letter from the Secretary of War, relative to clothing lost by the enlisted men of Company F, 3d United States Cavalry, during a flood in Blackwood Valley, May 31, 1873 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Clothing lost by enlisted men of Company F, Third United States Cavalry, during flood in Blackwood Valley, May 31, 1873
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1610 H.exdoc.144). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4219899