Letters from the Secretary of State and the Commissioner of Agriculture, (with inclosures,) relative to the wheat trade in Europe and America [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Railways and Canals
- Additional Titles:
- Wheat-trade in Europe and America, letters from Secretary of State and Commissioner of Agriculture
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1618 H.misdoc.61).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4220129