Monitor builders : a historical study of the principal firms and individuals involved in the construction of USS Monitor / by William N. Still, Jr. ; prepared for United States Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Marine and Estuarine Management Division
- Still, William N., Jr. (William Norwood), 1932-
- Washington, D.C. : National Maritime Initiative, Division of History, National Park Service, Department of the Interior, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Ocean Service. Marine and Estuarine Management Division, United States. National Park Service. History Division, and National Maritime Initiative (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Related Titles:
- Historical study of the principal firms and individuals involved in the construction of USS monitor and USS Monitor
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 422120