Communication of Hon. Michael Hahn, Speaker of the Louisiana House of Representatives, transmitting a statement of the revolutionary proceedings which transpired in the hall of the house at New Orleans, January 4, 1875 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Privileges and Elections
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of Hon. Michael Hahn, transmitting Republican party statement of proceedings which transpired in hall of house at New Orleans, January 4, 1875
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 43rd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1630 S.misdoc.46).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4221294