Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, addressed to the Chairman of the Committee on Indian Affairs, calling attention to the provisions of the tenth section of the act making appropriations for the current and contingent expenses of the Indian Department for the year ending June 30, 1876, and suggesting an amendment thereto so as to include all Indian agents and subagents in its provisions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Amendment to tenth section of act making appropriations for current and contingent expenses of Indian Department for fiscal year 1876, so as to include all Indian agents and subagents in its provisions
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 44th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1665 S.misdoc.17).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4222327