Resolution of the Legislature of Michigan, in favor of pensions to soldiers (and the widows of soldiers) of the War of 1812 who have been honorably discharged after five days' service [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Pensions to soldiers, and widows of soldiers, of War of 1812 who have been honorably discharged after five days' service. Resolution of legislature of Michigan
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 44th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1665 S.misdoc.8).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4222403