Fundamental Research on Nanomanufacturing [electronic resource] / edited by Bingheng Lu.
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 131 p. 65 illus., 59 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lu, Bingheng and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Project Overview -- Research Situation -- Nano/Sub-Nanometer Precision Manufacturing -- Consistent Manufacturing of Macro,Micro and Nano Cross-Scale Structures -- Cross-Scale Integrated Manufacturing of Nanostructures and Devices -- New Methods of Laser Micro-Nanomanufacturing -- Other Nanomanufacturing Principles and Technological Breakthroughs -- Outlook.
- This book explores new principles and methods of nanomanufacturing based on physical/chemical effects through interdisciplinary research and reveals surface/interface effects and scale effects in processing, forming, modification, and cross-scale manufacturing at nanoscale and nanoscale precision. It is a summary of a major research project in the field of engineering and materials science of China, the "Fundamental Research of Nanomanufacturing". It clarifies the evolution mechanism of material structure, establishes the accurate characterization and measurement method of nanomanufacturing process, develops some original nanomanufacturing processes and equipment, and provides theoretical basis for realizing the consistent batch process of nanomanufacturing. It reports a series of research breakthroughs in principles and methods of nano-precision manufacturing, nanoscale structure fabrication as well as efficient and multiscale fabrication of large area nanostructures.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 42230704