International Conference on Neural Computing for Advanced Applications [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference, NCAA 2023, Hefei, China, July 7-9, 2023, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Haijun Zhang, Yinggen Ke, Zhou Wu, Tianyong Hao, Zhao Zhang, Weizhi Meng, Yuanyuan Mu.
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XXIV, 616 p. 264 illus., 197 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zhang, Haijun, Ke, Yinggen, Wu, Zhou, Hao, Tianyong, Zhang, Zhao, Meng, Weizhi, Mu, Yuanyuan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Deep learning-driven pattern recognition, computer vision and its industrial applications: Improved YOLOv5s Based Steel Leaf Spring Identification -- A bughole detection approach for fair-faced concrete based on improved YOLOv5 -- A bughole detection approach for fair-faced concrete based on improved YOLOv5 -- A Lightweight Sensor Fusion for Neraul Visual Inertial Odometry -- A Two-stage Framework for Kidney Segmentation in Ultrasound Images -- Applicability Method for Identification of Power Inspection Evidence in Multiple Business Scenarios -- Applicability Method for Identification of Power Inspection Evidence in Multiple Business Scenarios -- Investigating the Transferability of YOLOv5-Based Water Surface Object Detection Model in Maritime Applications -- Physical-property Guided End-to-End Interactive Image Dehazing Network -- A Clothing Classification Network with Manifold Structure Based on Second-order Convolution -- Multi-size Scaled CAM for More Accurate Visual Interpretation of CNNs -- Joint Attention Mechanism of YOLOv5s for Coke Oven Smoke and Fire Recognition Algorithm -- Natural language processing, knowledge graphs, recommender systems, and their applications: An Enhanced Model based on Recurrent Convolutional Neural Network for Predicting the Stage of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases -- Hybrid Recommendation System with Graph Neural Collaborative Filtering and Local Self-Attention Mechanism -- MAMF: A Multi-level Attention-based Multimodal Fusion Model for Medical Visual Question Answering -- ASIM: Explicit Slot-Intent Mapping with Attention for Joint Multi-Intent Detection and Slot Filling -- A Triplet-Contrastive Representation Learning Strategy for Open Intent Detection -- A User Intent Recognition Model for Medical Queries Based on Attentional Interaction and Focal Loss Boost -- Neural computing-based fault diagnosis and forecasting, prognostic management, and cyber-physical system security: Multiscale Redundant Second Generation Wavelet Kernel-Driven Convolutional Neural Network for Rolling Bearing Fault Diagnosis -- Unsupervised Deep Transfer Learning Model for Tool Wear States Recognition -- Mechanical fault diagnosis of high-voltage circuit breakers via hybrid classifier with DS evidence fusion -- Multi-feature fusion and reinforcement model for high-speed train axle box bearing fault diagnosis under variable speed domain -- Degradation Modelling and Remaining Useful Life Prediction Methods Based on Time Series Generative Prediction Networks -- Sequence learning for spreading dynamics, forecasting, and intelligent techniques against epidemic spreading (2): Data-Model Intergrowth Makes Better Time Series Prediction -- Spatial-Temporal Electric Vehicle Charging Demand Forecasting: A GTrans approach -- A Long Short-term Memory Model for COVID-19 Forecasting Using High-efficiency Feature Representation -- STEPWISE FUSION TRANSFORMER FOR AFFECTIVE VIDEO CONTENT ANALYSIS -- An adaptive clustering approach for efficient data dissemination in IoV -- Strategy determination for multiple USVs: a min-max Q-learning approach -- Urban Emergency Logistics Planning optimization model considering priority under COVID-19 -- Joint Data Routing and Service Migration via Evolutionary Multitasking Optimization in Vehicular Networks -- Applications of Data Mining, Machine Learning and Neural Computing in Language Studies: Teaching Pre-editing for Chinese-to-English MT: An Experiment with Controlled Chinese Rules -- Research on the Application of Computer Aided Corrective Feedback in Foreign Language Grammar Teaching -- Student-Centered Education in Metaverse: Transforming the Language Listening Curriculum -- A Positive-Negative Dual-View Model for Knowledge Tracing -- A Study of Chinese-English Translation Teaching Based on Data Mining -- Computational intelligent Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control, and Their Engineering Applications -- Novel TD-based adaptive control for nonlinearly parameterized stochastic systems -- A Data-Driven Intermediate Estimator-Based Approach for Collaborative Fault-Tolerant Tracking Control of Multi-Agent Systems -- Anomaly detection and alarm limit design for in-hole bit bounce based on interval augmented Mahalanobis distance -- Other Neural computing-related topics -- A neural approach towards real-time management for integrated energy system incorporating carbon trading and electrical vehicle scheduling -- Research on Chinese Diabetes Question Classification with the Integration of Different BERT Models -- Shared Task 1 on NCAA 2023: Chinese Diabetes Question Classification -- SFDA:Chinese Diabetic Text Classification Based on Sentence Feature Level Data Augmentation.
- The two-volume set CCIS 1869 and 1870 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Neural Computing for Advanced Applications, NCAA 2023, held in Hefei, China, in July 2023. The 83 full papers and 1 short paper presented in these proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected from 211 submissions. The papers have been organized in the following topical sections: Neural network (NN) theory, NN-based control systems, neuro-system integration and engineering applications; Machine learning and deep learning for data mining and data-driven applications; Computational intelligence, nature-inspired optimizers, and their engineering applications; Deep learning-driven pattern recognition, computer vision and its industrial applications; Natural language processing, knowledge graphs, recommender systems, and their applications; Neural computing-based fault diagnosis and forecasting, prognostic management, and cyber-physical system security; Sequence learning for spreading dynamics, forecasting, and intelligent techniques against epidemic spreading (2); Applications of Data Mining, Machine Learning and Neural Computing in Language Studies; Computational intelligent Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control, and Their Engineering Applications; and Other Neural computing-related topics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 42230874