Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems [electronic resource] : 24th Annual Conference, TAROS 2023, Cambridge, UK, September 13-15, 2023, Proceedings / edited by Fumiya Iida, Perla Maiolino, Arsen Abdulali, Mingfeng Wang
- Cham : Springer Nature Switzerland : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 505 p. 263 illus., 241 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Iida, Fumiya, Maiolino, Perla, Abdulali, Arsen, Wang, Mingfeng, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Agri-food Robotics -- Plant phenotyping using DLT method: Towards retrieving the delicate features in a dynamic environment -- Rapid Development and Performance Evaluation of a Potato Planting Robot -- An Automated Precision Spraying Evaluation System -- Smart Parking System Using Heuristic Optimization For Autonomous Transportation Robots In Agriculture -- Closed-Loop Robotic Cooking of Soups with Multi-modal Taste Feedback -- Folding Morphing-wheg Duct-entry Robot for Nuclear Characterisation -- Autonomy -- Occupancy Map Abstraction for Higher Level Mission Planning of Autonomous Robotic Exploration in Hazardous Nuclear Environments -- Spiral Sweeping Protocols for Detection of Smart Evaders -- Action Recognition for Improving Pedestrian Intent Prediction -- Evaluation of SLAM algorithms for Search and Rescue applications -- Developing an Integrated Runtime Verification for Safety and Security of Industrial Robot Inspection System -- Collaborative and Service Robotics -- Sonification of Ionising Radiation Data for Robot Operators -- Automating a Telepresence Robot for Human Detection, Tracking, and Following -- Towards Multimodal Sensing and Interaction for Assistive Autonomous Robots -- Locomotion and Manipulation -- CPG-based locomotion control of a quadruped robot with an active spine -- Low-resolution sensing for sim-to-real complex terrain robots -- Towards wait-and-catch routine of a dynamic swinging object using a prototype robotic arm manipulator -- Simultaneous Base and Arm Trajectories for Multi-Target Mobile Agri-Robot -- Design and kinematic analysis of a 3D-printed 3DOF robotic manipulandum -- Sim-to-Real Deep Reinforcement Learning with Manipulators for Pick-and-place -- Machine Vision -- Fast 3D Semantic Segmentation Using a Self Attention Network and Random Sampling -- An assessment of self-supervised learning for data efficient potato instance segmentation -- Automated 3D Mapping, localization and pavement inspection with low cost RGB-D cameras and IMUs -- Optimized Custom Dataset for Efficient Detection of Underwater Trash -- A Geometric Algebra Solution to the 3D Registration Problem -- Active Anomaly Detection for Autonomous Robots: a Benchmark -- Multi-robot Systems -- Hardware Validation of Adaptive Fault Diagnosis in Swarm Robots -- Mobile Robots For Collaborative Manipulation Over Uneven Ground Using Decentralised Impedance Control -- Multi-agent Collaborative Target Search Based on Curiosity Intrinsic Motivation -- Simulation of Collective Bernoulli-Ball System for Characterizing Dynamic Self-stability -- Soft Robotics -- Casting vs injection moulding: a comparison study for in-lab low-cost soft robot fabrication -- Estimation of Soft Body Deformation by Using Light -- Reduced-Order Modeling of a Soft Anthropomorphic Finger for Piano Keystrokes -- Tactile Sensing -- Multi-directional Force and Tactile Sensor Sleeves for Micro Catheters and Cannulas -- Towards smooth human-robot handover with a vision-based tactile sensor -- Feeling Good: Validation of Bilateral Tactile Telemanipulation for a Dexterous Robot -- Teleoperation -- Comparative study of hand-tracking and traditional control interfaces for remote palpation -- 5G-based Low-Latency Teleoperation: Two-way Timeout Approach -- Generative Model-based Simulation of Driver Behavior when Using Control Input Interface for Teleoperated Driving in Unstructured Canyon Terrains -- Implementation of a Stereo Vision System for a Mixed Reality Robot Teleoperation Simulator. .
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems, TAROS 2023, held in Cambridge, UK, during September 13-15, 2023. The 40 full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 70 submissions. They cover a wide range of different topics such as: agri-food robotics; autonomy; collaborative and service robotics; locomotion and manipulation; machine vision; multi-robot systems; soft robotics; tactile sensing; and teleoperation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 42230942