Letter from the Secretary of State, transmitting protocol between the Secretary of State of the United States and the envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary of the Mexican Republic accredited to the Government of the United States concerning the adjustment of claims under the convention of July 4, 1868 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Protocol between Mexican Republic and United States on adjustment of Mexican claims
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 44th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1762 H.misdoc.39).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4224500