Louisiana and Florida affairs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Powers, Privileges, and Duties of the House in Counting Votes for President and Vice President
- Additional Titles:
- Privileges, powers, and duties of House in counting electoral votes, pt. 3, Louisiana and Florida affairs, views of minority
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 44th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1769 H.rp.100/3).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4224516