Message from the President of the United States, transmitting to the House of Representatives the report of a Board of Inquiry to examine into the causes of the fire which destroyed a part of the Interior Department building [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Report of board of inquiry on fire in Interior Department building
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sep. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1773 H.exdoc.2). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4224769