Letter from the Commissioner of Pensions, addressed to the Chairman of the Committee on Pensions, in relation to the number of survivors of the Seminole, Black Hawk, and Florida Wars, and of the Mexican War [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Number of survivors of Seminole, Black Hawk, Florida, and Mexican wars. Letter from Commissioner of Pensions
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- At beginning of volume.
Document issued by the 45th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sep. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1785 S.misdoc.13/1).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4224811