Letter from the Secretary of War, communicating information in relation to the superintendence, management, and repair of the Louisville and Portland Canal, for the year ending December 31, 1878, and fixing the rates of tolls for the current calendar year [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Louisville and Portland Canal
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1828 S.exdoc.34). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4226767