Letter from the Secretary of War, communicating, in answer to a Senate resolution of February 6, 1879, information touching the application of a Statute of Limitations to state war-claims [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Application of statute of limitations to State war claims
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1831 S.exdoc.60).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4226804