Letter from the Secretary of war, transmitting a communication from Col. T. T. S. Laidley, President of the Board for Testing Iron, Steel, &c., in relation to the acceptance of the machine erected at the Watertown Arsenal by Mr. A. H. Emery, and recommending an appropriation for the payment of the increased cost of the same [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Acceptance of, and appropriation for, machine erected at Watertown Arsenal by Mr. A. H. Emery for testing iron and steel, with additional recommendation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Board for Testing Iron, Steel, and Other Metals and United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1831 S.exdoc.68).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4226813