Public moneys on deposit in banks. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in reply to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 4th instant, asking information whether any money belonging to the Treasury of the United States was in the possession and custody of any national or state bank or private banker on the 30th of September and November, 1878, as on deposit or otherwise, other than deposits made by disbursing agents, and to state who held such money and the amount held by each respectively [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- Public money on deposit in banks
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1878.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1852 H.exdoc.12). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227217