Drawbacks on sugars, sirups, and molasses. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in response to a resolution of the House of Representatives, transmitting a statement of the drawbacks on sugars, sirups, and molasses, paid during the fiscal year ended June 30, 1878 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- Drawback on molasses
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1858 H.exdoc.67).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227281