Post Office building at Baltimore, Md. Report to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, from the acting Supervising Architect of the Treasury Department and the Engineer of the Fifth Light-House District, relative to the necessity for the purchase of a site and the erection of a building for the Post Office in the City of Baltimore, Md [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- Post-office building at Baltimore, Maryland
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1861 H.misdoc.18).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227320